Seeking a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Junior Consultant for our Microsoft Partner client. The successful candidate will assist the Project teams by offering on-site administrative support. This role will suit an IT/Business Graduate looking to build a career as a Business Applications Consultant. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s most innovative and well established Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancies.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience working on IT projects
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel
- Understanding of the technical aspects of database applications
- Willing to travel
- Clean driving license
- Updating VSTS, checking statuses and following up with team to ensure consistency in how VSTS is used & reported from
- Moving user stories between sprints and updating with remaining points
- Checking user stories are completed
- Creating and maintaining a timesheet for each staff member per day, per sprint, by user story
- Maintaining the resource forecast spreadsheet for client team
- Following up on Bugs
- Checking root cause has been recorded
- Degree, preferably in an IT/business related subject, or equivalent experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.