Our international client requires a Change Manager with experience of working on a large scale ERP project to join them on a contract basis and assist with the next phase of their programme. The role will involve a significant amount of European travel, and the contract has the possibility of long term extension.
Previous Experience Required:
- Facilitate workshops and meetings
- Document workshops and meetings
- Develop local needs analysis
- Develop a local Change Management plan (based on centrally produced material)
- Create localised Change Management material (based on centrally produced material)
- Present change management materials
- Create materials using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and other applicable presentation tools
- Manage project time and respond to team requests in a timely manner, meeting all team and project deadlines
- Be responsible for management and execution of all local Change Manager activities
- Shall review and edit applicable technical documentation.
- Prince 2 / PMP minimum Foundation level
- APMG / PROSCI Change management accredited
- Have a working knowledge in both English and Italian (written and Verbal)
- Deliver the local change management activities
- Assist the project manager in the management of the ERP rollout project
- Identifying change management activities required during the ERP rollout
- Minimising the resistance to change during the ERP rollout project
- Providing local management and delivery of efficient communication with stakeholders
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.