Our high profile Global Client is looking to recruit a JD Edwards (JDE) Finance Analyst to join its busy International Team. This is a 2nd line support role for one of the world’s biggest food providers. Our client is a global processor and operates in more than 260 facilities around the world. This role offers excellent career opportunities, a modern working environment and an opportunity to work with a global leader in their field. Our client has a very attractive relocation package and excellent career opportunities.
- In depth knowledge of JDE Financials modules - AR/AP/GL FA
- Knowledge of the JDE Security functionality advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio (or a similar data utility tool) is an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience on the IT side is preferable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree with Business application, Finance or IT background.
- Skills set: attention to detail, ability to work in a busy and demanding environment, self-organization, analytical approach to issue investigation and resolution, excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows desktop and MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills to allow verbal and written communication with various groups of people. You should be comfortable presenting to large groups, providing classroom training and leading others.
- Very good level of spoken and written English is essential