Our end user client requires an experienced Dynamics AX Systems Administrator to play a key role in their global implementation of Dynamics365.
- 5+ years of extensive experience with the latest Dynamics technology.
- Strong Knowledge and expertise in DevOps Solution delivery and strategy.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Lifecycle Services and Azure Cloud environment architecture.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
- Broad experience across a number of IT disciplines.
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
- Review software upgrades and patching and complete deployment testing.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics Sales/Talent/Ops system.
- Develop, maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
- Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.
- Collaborate with developers, Functional Analysts, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades.
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/ERP issues.
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements.
- Monitor and maintain integrations including technical troubleshooting of APIs and source/target integration points.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Assist in the Management of Third Party Database Administrators for existing Oracle ERP environments.