Our leading client is seeking a D365 Technical Architect to take responsibility for the design and technical delivery of their Dynamics365 for Finance & Operations solution.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep technical knowledge and competency up to date and current with Microsoft AX best practice guidelines for AX Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Full Dynamics implementation lifecycle experience
- Dynamics Infrastructure and build/release experience
- Azure / LCS / Saas / Paas knowledge
- Strong Integration Experience including SOA/ESB knowledge
- SQL Architecture including DB/TSQL knowledge
- Dynamics AX Development experience
- Dynamics DMF/Integrations services knowledge
- Excellent and proven design capabilities including:
- Experience defining interfaces between systems to form a cohesive solution.
- Awareness of different integration/message exchange patterns
- Appreciation of a variety of software design patterns across areas such as user interface design, data access, and service integration.
- Can articulate the associated business impact of design choices and decisions.
- Experienced at effectively communicating technical designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Overall responsibility for the technical design of solutions to support the platforms requirements, based largely on the Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, Workday and integration platform suite.
- Owner of technical roadmap for global roll out
- Manage technical development
- Figurehead for best practice methodology
- Release management
- Own and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Support global IT director