Our global FMCG client requires an articulate and energetic Customer Supply Co-ordinator to support their Supply Chain activities. They offer excellent working conditions, a very competitive salary and a friendly and warm work environment.
- Enter Customer orders in to the JD Edwards business system.
- Capture orders through phone, fax & EDI. Interpret these orders in relation to correct packs, (e.g. promotional variants, Cash & Carry packs) for that customer. Be main contact between customers and the business for order queries
- Resolve customer queries regarding shortages and delivery failures through regular liaison with Logistics Manager and Distribution Centre.
- Proactively manage customers’ orders for new product introductions, promotional variants, delivery timing, (e.g. if in short supply) or alternative products. Build strong working relationship on commitment to excellent customer service.
- Process & analyse credit claims relating to delivery discrepancies in a timely manner to the Finance team.
- Maintain Customer Restricted/Inclusive Product lists in liaison with Demand Planning team.
- Process agreed collection requests.
- Inform Customer Service Manager and Demand Planners of any abnormal demand (high or low) and any service issues.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.