Our well-known end user requires an experienced ETL Oracle Functional Analyst to join their internal team on a contract basis to assist with their ongoing project.
- Working with key SME’s
- Experience working with Oracle
- Experience implementing and supporting Oracle financials modules.
- ETL Experience
- Financial/Accounting Background
- Experience with PeopleSoft HR
- Back End Knowledge of DBS
- Previous or current SC clearance
- Experience designing reports, interfaces and data conversions.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
- Analysis, tuning and maintenance of Oracle databases
- 1st and 2nd line support for all enquiries / issues regarding the Oracle Database
- Maintaining and testing backup and recovery processes for server’s systems and databases
- Installation and change control management of patches and service pack upgrades relating to all server operating systems and databases. Arranging necessary downtime as required
- Maintenance of security and permissions on all servers and databases
- Maintains documentation on routine admin tasks and provides training for cover / backup of these tasks
- Supporting the smooth technical deployment of system modifications / changes