Our Microsoft Gold Partner requires a Project Manager to support the final phase of a D365 project until its Go Live. Candidates will be expected to work alongside a Senior Project Manager for some of the contract, before overseeing the final steps to Go Live.
- Previous experience of implementing Dynamics AX as a PMO/PM
- Ability to lead implementation of ERP projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project software
- Experience of PRINCE 2 Project Management or other similar methodology
- Knowledge/experience of D365 is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well both as a team and independently
- Assist and oversee the final phase of a D365 project, helping achieve a successful Go Live
- Report to and assist the Senior Project Manager for the remainder of their involvement
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan where necessary
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders
- Communication with all project stakeholders
- The regular review of project risks and issues including escalation through the agreed channels where necessary.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.