Our international end user organisation client is looking for an IT Systems Manager to oversee their IT transformation programme, including the implementation of a new ERP solution. Candidates must have ERP project management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of ERP project management.
- Prince2 certification preferred.
- Significant previous experience in managing businesses through large scale IT transformation programmes.
- Experienced in full ERP project implementation and GO-Live processes.
- Proven track record in transition of end users from legacy to new systems.
- Proven track record in desktop transformation projects, including Office365.
- Adept at dealing with stakeholders at all levels up to CxO.
- Lead and deliver migration from legacy to new systems.
- Project delivery and implementation of the IT transformation objectives and other identified improvement activities; on time, on budget and within scope.
- Defining and following an effective and efficient communication and transformation plan which will engage all stakeholders and end users throughout the digital transformation journey.
- Team collaboration and culture of continuous learning and service delivery.
- Efficient and proactive IT service to all end users.
- Degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.