Our leading international client requires an Senior Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and support the business in the delivery of BAU IT operations, as well as essential IT upgrade and implementation projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the following: SharePoint, Windows 10, MS Office/Office 365 and Enterprise security, Windows 2016/AD/Azure AD, Linux, Virtualisation (VMware), Switches, Firewalls, Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM), A/V systems.
- Demonstrated experience of working as part of a team in supporting the delivery of a proactive and professional IT service within an organisation which operates across different time zones.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting the successful end to end ERP implementation (Analysis through post go-live support), ideally MS Dynamics or D365.
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems.
- Support the IT team in the delivery of Business as Usual (BAU) IT service to all users.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts.
- Coordinate the restoration of critical services as quickly as possible with minimal business disruption while maintaining open channels of communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Respond to both IT service and user escalations in a timely manner; ensure a swift resolution/conclusion.
- Be proactive in anticipating issues or situations which may impact service availability and critical response time. Take the necessary mitigation steps, escalating to management’s attention where appropriate.
- Set up new office locations or extend existing offices with full network infrastructure, cyber security barriers and software suites such as Office 365.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the IT infrastructure and systems including hardware/software support and training.
- Support the implementation through the Design, Build, Test, Training, Deployment phases of the ERP programme.
- Involvement with the Service Integration processes to ensure seamless transition of products from the ERP Project into BAU IT Service.
- Keeping abreast of new technology and threats.
- Support the evaluation, design, development and implementation of security frameworks/standards and tooling across the whole organisation.
- Perform all kinds of security assessments and penetration tests against infrastructure, applications and office environments.
- Degree in IT or equivalent.