Our leading Microsoft Gold Partner are actively looking for an experienced Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect to join their internal team on a permanent basis to assist with their new implementation of D365 throughout their business.
- Strong experience with Integrations; particularly around AX and CRM.
- Experience using BizTalk as the middleware.
- Experience as a Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect.
- Capable of using and coding in MS Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal and SSRS Reports, SQL Server 2008, etc.
- Hands on experience with Dynamics AX 2009 and/or Dynamics AX2012.
- D365 experience/knowledge is beneficial
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design.
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendor environment.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken.
- Strong influencing skills, with strong diplomatic skills
- A good understanding of formal and precise documentations
- Expected conceptual understanding of TOGAF
- To combine enterprise architecture with solutions architecture
- To be able to identify possible solutions but also possible risks and problems
- To assist on the upgrading of the current finance systems to AX
- To be able to review all the documentation in detail and work closely with the BAs and on occasion, the business directly to understand requirements
- To help bring clarity, technical leadership and ensure important documents are not missed