Our client has grown extremely rapidly in the NetSuite market over the last 4 years. Due to this they need to expand their current NetSuite capabilities and are recruiting a high-quality ERP Consultant. The successful candidate will receive full cross training to NetSuite, as well as gaining the opportunity to become fully certified whilst being supported in a highly professional environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in the implementation of accounting and ERP systems
- Strong understanding of core finance business processes from a systems point of view
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to a variety of clients and colleagues
- Prince 2, PMP or a similar project management qualification is desirable
- Management of phases within a NetSuite implementation project.
- Management of functional consultants both client side and internal.
- Working with the client and functional consultants to configure/customise NetSuite applications to meet their business requirements.
- Good business process knowledge.
- Management of data migration activities.
- Supporting the client through testing (Integrations and UAT).
- Compiling relevant project documentation as required including but not limited to functional specifications, technical specification, project issue logs, change requests, testing/use cases, training guides.
- Producing status update documents and presenting to senior stakeholders.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.