Our leading client is looking to recruit a .Net Developer to provide Analysis, Support and Enhancements to Applications using the Technologies within the .Net Framework.
- Business or IT based Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with .NET Technologies within a business environment.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of C# .NET language and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Knowledge of SQL Database.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic .NET.
- Experience of working with companies across multiple countries in the same instance.
- Knowledge of CRM modules and Case Management
- Oracle Database support and administration
- Draw upon comprehensive application and business knowledge to support, enhance and modify the company’s .NET system.
- Timely resolution and escalation of all production support incidents together with recommendations for improvements.
- Design processes and configure the system to achieve desired business results.
- Manage, participate in and actively contribute to projects, from inception through to completion, to ensure that effective solutions are completed and delivered according to required timeframes and in accordance with accepted project methodologies.
- Create and maintain all system documentation including specifications, process flows and test scripts.