Our end user client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Consultant with strong Supply Chain knowledge to assist with their rollout of Microsoft D365. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a D365 project and an exciting, ever-growing, organisation.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent team player, with the aim to become a great contributor to the team and to the business.
- Great organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience within the implementation and use of all the Supply Chain and Logistics related modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Operations.
- Experience of analysing, implementing and managing EDI interfaces through different platforms.
- Intensive experience within the following areas of supply chain: quality management, master planning, demand forecasting, bills of materials, sourcing, order to cash, production material planning, cold storage, 3PL and 4PL.
- Former experience in supply chain, logistics or EDI (non-technical) teams is also beneficial to fully understand challenges around operations.
- Desirable experience of working in the pharmaceuticals or other supply-chain related industry.
- Ability to structure work and prioritise effectively in a fast paced and very dynamic business environment.
- Ability to build strong and lasting business partnerships.
- Experience of working on post-divestiture integrations and managing the exit process of Transitional Services Agreements is a big plus.
- Business Case development and cost/benefit analysis skills.
- Assist technical and functional teams, implementing D365 Supply Chain modules.
- Assist technical and functional teams implementing product serialization.
- Eliciting and organising business requirements which will enable high quality technology solutions
- Assisting with business case development for new business/technology capabilities.
- Manage and simplify the requirements gathering process, communicate ongoing progress.
- Partner with the business, capture requirements and work with outsourced technology providers regarding data related matters.
- During an initial business transition period, partner with a divesting company to ensure all transitional data requirements are captured, planned for and operationally managed during transition services cut-over.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.