Our leading client requires a highly experienced Dynamics 365 Finance Lead Consultant to provide application consultancy, implementation services and training to their many successful This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to make the step up to a senior team-lead position.
- You must be a team player whose ultimate goal is client satisfaction.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload within a fast paced environment is essential.
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work alone or as part of the team.
- The flexibility to adapt and adhere to different situations, producing project work to a high standard.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Modules within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding surrounding system design, customisation and implementation.
- Sound understanding of the integration between Enterprise business functions.
- Ability to identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as appropriate.
- Understand strategic corporate decision-making processes and communicate effectively on all levels.
• Experience/knowledge of Dynamics 365 is beneficial.
• Knowledge the Projects module would be advantageous.