Our large Microsoft Partner client are seeking a D365 CRM Lead Consultant. The role will involve analysing business requirements, designing and deploying solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. You will also contribute to improving strategic goals and development engineering practices.
- Requires good personal and interpersonal skills
- Good written communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 / 2013 / 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, workflows and configurations
- Software delivery concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Analyse and understand business requirements to enable Dynamics CRM configuration recommendations.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM and evaluate business processes against standard Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Display excellent knowledge and understanding of the key activities and deliverables for a Dynamics CRM project.
- Configuring Dynamics CRM to achieve the agreed business requirements.
- Identify areas for customisation where configuration of Dynamics CRM will not satisfactorily meet business requirements.
- Facilitate the decision-making process and develop the functional design documents that will drive the development process
- Ensuring solid cut-over plans are in place as part of go-lives.
- Provide functional leadership on complex projects and guidance to technical staff.
- Mentor the team on standards, best practices, and project delivery.
- Serves as a primary go-to resource for functional issues.
- Supervisory role within the product team; responsible for day to day team operations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.