Our exclusive client is looking for an Infor LN Functional Consultant to help with their implementation of ERP LN software across Europe. For this project they are forming a dedicated project team which will result in opportunities to join their implementation teams across Europe. You must be willing to travel as the project advances to our client’s European locations. Excellent Package including relocation is on offer.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated working experience with ERP LN (full cycle implementation experience is required).
- 3+ years of manufacturing industry experience.
- Possess knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements.
- Must demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution, project management, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Demonstrated abilities to combine business and technical perspectives.
- Skills in effective verbal and written communication, people management, and project management.
- Participates in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit conditions.
- Analyse Business Unit operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organisation and manages changes to such specifications.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or more than 5 years experience in ERP implementations, business analysis and process modelling and redesign.
Location: Belgium Home and other European locations
Other Info: You must be able and willing to travel around Europe with this role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.