We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation based in London that requires a Cognos TM1 Developer.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- End-to-end development projects experience using Architect & Perspectives in TM1 v10.2 and above
- Ability to see a project through from inception to completion including technical installation and administering a Cognos TM1 environment
- Develop and support IBM Cognos TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle including performance tuning
- Experience creating and using MDX within dimensions and Active Forms
- Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, Feeders and TI Processes
- Experience with developing TM1 Reports using both Active Forms and Slices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, having excellence in building management reports and an eye for excel report design.
- Strong experience of MS SQL or equivalent.
- Experience in the installation and upgrading of TM1 software.
- Record of accomplishment successfully recommending changes to improve company processes around the implementation of TM1.
- Demonstrated experience managing TM1 throughout a budgeting and planning cycle.
- Readiness to call out unnecessary / unrealistic requirements.
- Core technical lead in the development and maintenance of the TM1 toolset for all Finance models and reporting
- Create TM1 cubes, rules, turbo integrator processes, working through the entire development life cycle, following best practice and standards
- Provide 2nd line support for the same
- Play a key role in the development of a rich user environment for accessing business performance information
- Assist in supporting the TM1 models throughout the budget and planning cycles where needed
- To provide necessary change control evidence to external auditors as part of the external audit process at the half and full year
- To ensure access to Cognos software is appropriately controlled and regularly reviewed
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.