Our global client requires an articulate and energetic EDI Integrator to further enhance their global EDI team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very stable organisation. You will focus on the development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance of the global EDI processes. This company offers excellent working conditions, a friendly and warm work environment and the chance to travel across Europe.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology, including ERP such as JD Edwards/OneWorld.
- Application integration strategies / tools, network and telecommunications.
- Understanding of communications within a LAN and WAN based environment.
- Windows Server architecture and security / certificates concepts and use.
- Knowledge of SQL / Embedded SQL/ CLLE / RPGLE / SFTP / FTP scripting / IFS / Query.
- Demonstrable mix of skills including technical ability with high level of innovative thinking.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience working with high volume, business critical, large capacity systems in a 24x7 environment.
- Experience working in multi-platform, multi format, cross system interface environments.
- Experience in the development of global EDI systems.
- Ability to read and understand complex documents and procedures.
- Analytical thoroughness, high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise requests and tasks effectively.
- Understanding of EDI (B2B) message formats and communications technologies.
- Experience of EDI Workflow & Mapping software such as Axway TSIM/BOM, Seeburger or Lobster.
- Ability to communicate concepts and issues clearly and concisely between IT and business.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.