Our client, an established and reputable Microsoft Partner, is looking for a Dynamics CRM Consultant to help grow their CRM practice and provide CRM expertise to their clients. This is a great opportunity to lead the growth of a new CRM team and to work on exciting and interesting projects. The role will be home based with client site travel as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Dynamics CRM experience.
- Strong client presence with the ability to listen to requirements and guide solutions to fit the scope of work.
- Help lead client meetings to gather business requirements and assist with designing solutions.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Work with team members and independently to document and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation.
- Assist with additional tasks such as testing, training, 2nd/3rd line support
- Perform demonstrations of solutions to clients, as required.
- Dynamics CRM certification.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.