Our client, an established and reputable Microsoft Partner, is looking for a Dynamics CRM Architect to help grow their CRM practice and provide CRM technical expertise to their clients. This is a great opportunity to lead the growth of a new CRM team and to work on new and exciting projects. The role will be home based with client site travel as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant MS Dynamics CRM Architecture experience.
- Customisation, configuration and custom plugin development experience.
- Consultancy/Microsoft Partner side experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Manage Dynamics CRM Development, deployment and environments.
- Provide Dynamics CRM technical and functional expertise to clients.
- Help lead growth and development of CRM practice.
- Technical design for D365.
- D365 Integration.
- Configuration, customisation and development with D365 best practice.
- Subject matter expert for all CRM/D365 Technical queries.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.