Our client, a global end user, are looking to add an experienced ERP Manager to their team. You will be tasked with overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics AX systems within the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, performing a challenging role enhancing the value of the companies AX systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of ERP Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics or Microsoft Navision experience highly beneficial
- ERP experience within a manufacturing and/or retail environment
- Understanding of complete AX Landscape, including Finance, HR, Production and Supply Chain
- Experience manging professionals within a team and working cross functionally with other teams
- Strong management and leadership skills
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Management of AX systems
- Manage key vendor relationships to ensure the best support and project outcomes
- Oversee the support delivered by our key suppliers
- Investigate, resolve issues and provide information about the systems to system users and service delivery functions
- Monitoring user performance to identify key issues and provide advice or training to resolve issues
- Support subject matter experts with any training requirements of AX applications functionality
- Keep system documentation up to date, manipulating data or defining enhancements.
- Work in collaboration with the technical teams and other relevant colleagues in administration and applications support.