Our global client requires an articulate and energetic Cyber Security Specialist to further enhance their global security team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very stable organisation where you will focus on development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance of the global security processes. This company offers excellent working conditions, a friendly and warm work environment and the chance to travel across Europe.
- 3+ years of experience in an operational support role in enterprise environments with geographically dispersed locations.
- Proven experience with the use of GAMP.
- Experience in working with PLC, SCADA, DCS.
- Experience in network topologies, cyber security, ISA 99, Modbus, Profibus, OPC.
- Experience with support of multi-site, high-availability networking solutions.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Long Range Ethernet, Fibre Connectivity, SD WAN and Aryaka Solutions is preferred.
- Prior use of Meraki Systems Manager, Solar Winds and Palo Alto Panorama management suites is preferred.
- Supporting issues regarding LAN, WAN, SDWAN, VPN, hardware and software infrastructure (physical layer, cabling, switches, routers, access points, firewalls etc.).
- Identifying problems regarding process automation (PLC’s, SCADA and DCS) and different interfaces and communication protocols (OPC, Profibus, Modbus and TCP/IP).
- Installing Cisco Meraki switches and Palo Alto firewalls as well as cross training with convergent server virtualization technologies running on Nutanix hardware.
- Monitor the health of all systems under the area of responsibility.
- Analyse and troubleshoot problems, escalate or re-route issues to higher qualified experts.
- Assist in the designs and implementations of (networking) solutions.
- Keep track of scheduled updates in order to keep installations up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Process Automation or Information Technology or related.
- VCA certified.
- Cisco, Nutanix, Windows Server/Hyper-V or related industry certifications owned or gained within 18 months of hire date will be required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.