Our leading client requires an experienced Project Accountant. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy team alongside Programme and Project Managers. The role will require a high level of project involvement with the IT and finance teams.
- Excellent accounting and budgeting skills.
- Competent in financial analysis.
- Good computer skills (especially Microsoft Excel).
- NetSuite experience.
- Fluent English (oral and written) essential, as well as excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Managing the year end statutory financial reporting and audit process.
- Conversion of overseas reporting packs into UK GAAP.
- Assisting Finance Analyst with CO reconciliations as required.
- Working with ROs to reconcile overseas office balance sheets including supporting the Financial Assistant and regional offices with interoffice reconciliations.
- Able to ensure that Programme and Project Manager are kept fully informed with regards to the project’s financial health.
- Fluent in a second language
- Audit and financial systems analysis experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.