Our end user client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join their team. They are looking for someone with strong hands on experience as a Dynamics AX or D365 developer. The role will be based in their London office.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ work experience in Microsoft Dynamics environments, either AX2012 or D365 F&O
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of Dynamics 365 for retail, including Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services
- Experience with the full development lifecycle i.e. Capture, Analysis, Design, Test, Documentation, Maintenance, and Configuration Management
- Strong architectural understanding of the various frameworks, entities and common data services within Dynamics 365 especially web services
- Experience of using Version and Source Control to protect, manage and share source code
- Experience working with SOAP/REST API’s
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills
- Working in an Agile environment to develop interfaces and customizations in line with project outcomes
- Reviewing D365 functionality, presenting ideas for system improvements, providing agile effort estimations, and attending project review meetings
- Developing solutions to problem-solve
- Performing unit, integration, and sometimes manual testing of modules and applications
- Act as a link for technical information validation between the business and the project team
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.