Our leading ERP consultancy client, based in Central London, requires a D365 Functional Consultant with a Trade & Logistics background. You will be joining a rapidly growing Dynamics AX practice to provide application consultancy, implementation services and training to their many successful clients.
- You must be a team player whose goal is client satisfaction.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload within a fast-paced environment is essential.
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work alone or as part of the team.
- The flexibility to adapt and adhere to different situations and producing project work to a high standard.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep functional knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012
- AX 2012 Trade & Logistics module knowledge as well as one other module preferred
- Previous consultancy experience
- Understanding of finance system processes – procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report etc
- D365 T&L experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Recognised accounting qualification – CIMA, ATT, ACA, ACCA
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge