Our leading Microsoft Partner client is looking for a Dynamics CRM New Business Development Consultant to identify, qualify and win new business opportunities within the Dynamics CRM market.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Consistent and demonstrable new business sales track record in CRM.
- Experience of building rapport and developing and maintaining relationships at senior/board level and across the business.
- Experience of building rapport and developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Good track record of success in meeting revenue targets.
- Able to pull resource together and manage efficiently.
- Able to work independently without the need for extensive support or resorting to higher echelons in the business
- Sales flair, tactical.
- Excellent negotiator and closer.
- Organised and methodical.
- Analytical and a problem solver.
- Able to effectively and enthusiastically communicate.
- Good commercial acumen, team player/leader.
- Identify contacts and decision makers in potential customers.
- Generate a strong pipeline of new prospective customers.
- Meet revenue targets as defined.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
- Build credibility and gain market share in the territory.
- Work with other team members to generate proposals and bid responses.
- Build, maintain and develop client relationships.
- Work with third parties as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding and knowledge of the competition.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.