Our global client requires a European BI Manager to lead their BI capabilities. This is a great opportunity for a strong BI Manager to join a successful and thriving business. The primary focus will be to establish a stable and consistent BI reporting service for all primary and supporting activities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing an international Business Intelligence service
- Hands-on experience on all BI knowledge discovery stages
- Deep understanding of database technology
- Expertise in the field of Data Mining, Machine-Learning, Experience Management or Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of Technical Management, Information Analysis and Computer Hardware/Software systems
- Lead Europe’s BI team handle the annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Support and governance of strategies and objectives according to metrics and KPIs or scorecards
- Strive for Digitalization – continuously evaluate state-of-the-art BI methods
- Supervise and advise on the application and implementation of Artificial Intelligence
- Setting the strategy, vision and service, effectively managing the day-to-day tactical operations of the BI team
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.