Our international client requires an IS Head of Operations & Infrastructure to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. The role will include managing the day to day operations of the IS department, including the resolving of incidents, provision of service requests and management of change requests and issues.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Head of Operations with 7+ years delivering and supporting ERP systems.
- A background in Desktop, Server and ERP systems.
- Inspirational leader with a deep understanding of IT Service Management, Infrastructure and Application Management.
- A strong customer focus background with commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent stakeholder management.
- Manage transition of projects in line with Service Readiness requirements.
- Work closely with the Governance Team to ensure all relevant standards are achieved.
- Manage focus of the Operations Team and develop/maintain a proactive relationship between Service Providers and our customers.
- Liaise with network administrators, system analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or enterprise systems.
- Co-ordinate, design and maintain both the clients IS Business Continuity Plans and Data Centre Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Maintenance of procedures to ensure appropriate access to data/systems Manage incident, change and problem management processes on behalf of all enterprise systems in line with ITIL standards.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.