Our client, a large International end user, is looking for a Dynamics AX Finance Consultant to join their internal team on a permanent basis to assist with ongoing Microsoft Dynamics AX projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, fast paced organisation.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge.
- Proven experience of delivering finance modules as part of an AX implementation.
- Be an effective team player but equally able to work independently.
- Strong Finance background
- Strong knowledge in AX Finance and Project Accounting modules
- Experience in Retail industry/knowledge of AX Retail modules highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional solutions
- Understanding of Dynamic AX to drive functional improvements and identify areas for process improvement
- Work alongside the Finance team to provide the greatest financial advantages of using Dynamics AX
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements
- Perform impact analysis on changes to requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Work with the architects and developers to translate requirements to system design and configure AX to satisfy requirements
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.