Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic ERP Business Analyst to design and deliver multiple solutions. The Business Analyst will be accountable for the quality of our clients Group IT business solutions and ensure that they meet the needs of the business.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in a demanding business environment
- ERP systems
- Working in a structured project environment essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or System21 an advantage
- Good understanding of structured project methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Skilled in use of Visio & standard Business Process Mapping techniques
- Good knowledge of best practice techniques for requirements capture
- Creating functional specifications, wireframes, data & process flow diagrams
- Working in Manufacturing sector an advantage
- Current driving license essential
- Review business requirements, business plans, KPI’s and project plans
- Write functional requirements, technical specifications and other BA related activities
- Manage non-functional requirements
- Review As-Is and To-Be processes
- Manage data flow diagrams and flowcharts
- Degree or equivalent (engineering/business analysis).
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.