An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced JDE Finance Business Analyst with excellent in-depth understanding of Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Financials to join our client’s prestigious global organisation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One version 8.12 or 9.x within a business environment.
- Detailed Application knowledge of JDE Finance Modules (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Inventory Accounting, Fixed Assets).
- In depth understanding of the underlying JDE technical architecture.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP application system for Finance.
- Sales & Distribution process knowledge.
- Database design experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, results focussed.
- Proactive approach and an ability to understand the larger business reporting implications.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical/mathematical skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.