We are currently recruiting on behalf of our leading end user client for a Master Data Analyst. Our client is aiming to ensure that accurate data and information is delivered to the right people, in a timely fashion, to facilitate a more data driven decision making process and culture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the principles of Master Data Management
- Ability to create and run SQL to assist with investigation of system related issues
- Experience of ERP systems
- Ideally experience of manufacturing businesses
- Strong, written and verbal communications skills
- Own the creation and entry of master data into our client’s various ERP and IT systems
- Ensure a high quality and accuracy of data entry via manual methods or using data migration tools such as DIXF or BIS
- Feeding back anomalous data to the sites and ensuring best practice of master data convention
- Maintenance of the master data creation forms where lists are used to ensure drop downs in the form are in sync with various ERP and IT system
- Ownership of key interface exchanges such as GRN - trouble shooting when they fail
- Assist in devising optimum procedures for the processing of master data forms
- Assist in devising KPI’s to track, trace and monitor requests
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.