Our established and reputable retail client is looking for a Dynamics CRM Consultant to assist with their ongoing D365 implementation. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting and interesting projects, enabling you to become a D365 subject matter expert.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Dynamics CRM experience in 2016 or D365
- CRM customisation, configuration and deployment experience
- CRM upgrades, security, plugins and custom workflows experience
- Results driven mentality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Business requirement gathering
- CRM integration review
- Solution design
- Designing Data Flows
- Workshop hosting
- Data Acceptance and Process Testing
- Documentation creation
- Dynamics CRM certification.
- .Net Development
- Azure, SQL, BI exposure
- D365 FO experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.