Our end user client requires a Dynamics AX Support Analyst to support the use of AX 2012 R3. The role involves assisting with the configuration and set up of permissions and roles within AX. The successful candidate will be a key resource for problem solving and testing. This is an exciting opportunity that will offer initial project rollout experience with minimal travel and long-term career progression.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of working with Dynamics AX (preferably 2012 R3).
- Thorough understanding of security, roles and permissions.
- Experience of using document management & task recorder with AX.
- Experience of creating documentation for AX processes and procedures.
- Understanding of the relationship between roles and licencing in AX.
- Experience of problem solving and testing.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplined teams.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of interfaces between AX and best of breed solutions.
- A broad understanding of the AX modules.
- Experience of working with other software solutions.
- Experience of working within food businesses.
- Experience within multi company environment.
- Experience with full life cycle ERP implementations.
- Experience of general configuration in AX.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.