Our Client is looking for a D365 Data Architect to join their multi-million pound project. The role will see the successful candidate acting as the lead in the development of strategic technical design of the Enterprise Data Model. Key responsibilities would include the governance architecture of the Enterprise Data Model and ensuring that data requirements are included in all CRs and releases.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Enterprise Application platform ownership and support.
- D365 Architecture experience.
- MS Cloud Solutions including Office 365 and Azure.
- MS Collaboration tools including SharePoint.
- Application Architecture.
- 3rd Party Supplier Management experience.
- OPEX and CAPEX budgetary management experience.
- Business System Solution Design.
- Act as technical link between IT, the SI and the functional leads.
- Work closely with functional leads to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Operational stability and compliance to include Systems Licensing and supplier management.
- Application risk management.
- Implementation and maintenance of governance and communication.
- Portfolio management including Project & BAU prioritisation.
- Development of skills within the team to meet the needs of the company’s target systems model.
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.