Our leading client requires an energetic Business Consultant to work closely with the business to identify issues and opportunities and facilitate improvements in those areas. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi-national organisation with excellent career prospects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Management Consulting/Business Analysis role (preferred).
- Understanding of Change Management roles and activities.
- Understanding and appreciation of Process Mapping and BPMN.
- Project Management processes and activities, including implementation experience.
- Working across the full project lifecycle within Waterfall and/or Agile framework.
- Deploying technical and/or non-technical projects is essential.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload, while keeping all stakeholders informed of status.
- Innovative ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Work with the business to gather a detailed understanding of the issues and opportunities they face.
- Document, prioritise and validate requirements and ensure these can be articulated to all stakeholders, both internal (Business Support) and external (3rd party suppliers).
- Act as a Change Agent, facilitating greater awareness of the current initiatives
- Manage all non-technical/technical projects, keeping the relevant stakeholders informed of progress, changes and issues.
- Work closely with internal and external training teams to help identify training needs to support go-live, including creation and delivery of training content where required.
Location: London & Home-based