Our large Microsoft Gold Partner client are looking for an experienced Senior D365 Finance & Operations Project Manager to join their internal team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project or Programme Manager to get involved with some exciting D365 projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing large scale ERP or CRM projects is essential.
- Senior Stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with finance teams.
- Self- motivated and make own decisions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities
- Tenacious – follows up queries until they are resolved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and exposure to D365 is beneficial.
- Working for a Microsoft Partner previously is beneficial.
- Regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes where necessary.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project.
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
- Scheduling of meetings at appropriate points in the project.
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project.
- Ensuring that all authorisations are obtained before moving from one stage to the next.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.