Our International end user client are looking for an experienced BI Manager with knowledge of Power BI to join their internal team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, prestigious organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Complex, multi-site manufacturing environment is desirable
- Agile BI Organisation (experience with Agile software development)
- Creating and delivering appropriate BI Strategy
- Strong grounding in Key BI trends
- Self-learner/motivated to improve their own knowledge
- Understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.).
- Building a BI Centre of Excellence (COE) or BI Competency Centre (BICC)
- Extensive expertise of PowerBI
- Data modelling (physical and logical)
- Advanced analytics tools
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual
- Managing large global BI projects and teams, and of building and motivating a team to achieve against well communicated expectations
- Able to interact effectively with senior level executives
- Willing to work flexibly as additional hours may be required as the role has a global remit
- Ability to complete projects and achieve results.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities and able to work effectively across all functional areas within the business
- Strong English language skills, written and verbal
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.