Our client, a UK based global consultancy, is seeking a Support and Maintenance Developer / SAM Developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and driven whilst having knowledge of .Net Development and financial systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET development in Visual Studio using C#.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Exposure to financial systems and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
- Work within the support team and with the development team to test, support and maintain desktop and cloud-based applications.
- 1st line of support for NBS code trouble shooting technical issues.
- Create fixes/patches where required within the constraints of the NBS development procedures.
- Out of hours support cover for bespoke solutions during pre-arranged coverage period.
- Educated to at least HND level in Computer Science (or related discipline) or relevant experience within the industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.