Our client is seeking to add to their existing D365 Implementation team by recruiting a Senior D365 Manufacturing Consultant to work on a brand new 3-year project. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest global organisations and gain experience on the very latest cutting-edge technologies. The role consists of implementation projects across key UK wide customers with UK travel involved.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the Manufacturing module with Ax2012 or D365
- Previous experience working for a Consultancy/ Implementation partner
- System design, customisation and implementation
- Tier 1 ERP environment
- Sound understanding of the integration between Enterprise Business Functions
- Training delivery/ public speaking/ presentation skills
- Team player whose goal is client satisfaction
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Commercially astute
- Relevant degree level education or equivalent industry experience
Location: United Kingdom
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.