Our leading client is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Dynamics BC Developer to join their fast-growing team. They are offering rapid career development and promotion potential for those with the drive and the commitment to help win and deliver new engagements. Role based in London or Nottingham.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the functional and technical sides of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- C/AL development
- Ability to perform Performance Tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
- Technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Knowledge of technical and business writing
- Competent in the NAV processes associated with Warehousing/Auction
- Design and Development in Microsoft D365 Business Central
- Perform Solution Development using both C/AL and AL
- Able to work closely with Functional Consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft D365 Business Central clients
Location: London or Nottingham
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.