Our client, a well-known Manufacturing and Retail organisation, requires several Programme Delivery Managers to work on their global IT transformation programme. Candidates will ideally have experience of leading Dynamics AX projects/programmes. Candidates must be willing to travel internationally on an intermittent basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years ERP Programme Management experience, ideally working for international end user organisations
- Dynamics AX Project/Programme Management experience is preferred
- Leading international teams
- Full lifecycle implementation
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and/or projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of globally dispersed team
- Lead variety of IT projects, including ERP upgrade (to Dynamics365), new POS implementation, new CRM, etc.
- Manage international team and 3rd party providers
- Provide regular updates to senior management/stakeholders
- Oversee projects from end-to-end
- Ensure successful adoption of new systems
- Prince 2, PMP, or other Project Management qualification
Location: Based in London with World Travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.