Our client, a well-known Manufacturing and Retail organisation, requires a Programme Delivery Manager to lead part of their global IT transformation programme. Candidates need to have experience of leading AX/D365 projects within a Retail environment. Candidates must be willing to travel internationally on an intermittent basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years ERP Programme Management experience, ideally working for international end user organisations
- Dynamics AX Project/Programme Management experience within a Retail/POS environment is essential
- Leading international teams
- Full lifecycle implementation
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and/or projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of globally dispersed team
- Lead variety of IT projects, including ERP upgrade (to Dynamics365), new POS implementation, new CRM, etc.
- Manage international team and 3rd party providers
- Provide regular updates to senior management/stakeholders
- Oversee projects from end-to-end
- Ensure successful adoption of new systems
- Prince 2, PMP, or other Project Management qualification
Location: London with World Travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.