Our client, an end user organisation based in Brighton, require a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to join their team on a contract basis and assist with their large ERP rollout programme.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O knowledge.
- Delivering Finance modules as part of a Dynamics 365 F&O implementation.
- Team player, able to work independently.
- Strong Finance background
- Strong knowledge in Dynamics 365 F&O Finance and Project Accounting modules
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional solutions
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O to drive functional improvements and identify areas for process improvement
- Work alongside the Finance team to provide the greatest financial advantages of using Dynamics 365 F&O
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements
- Perform impact analysis on changes to requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Work with the architects and developers to translate requirements to system design and configure Dynamics 365 F&O to satisfy requirements
Location: East Sussex
Candidates must be eligible to work in the location