We have an exciting opportunity for an SQL Data Architect to assist with our client’s BI capabilities. As a Data Architect you will help to define the strategic direction of the Data Platform, utilising your experience with Data Modelling to steer the thinking on how to restructure the technology.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years transact SQL
- 5 years Business Intelligence Reporting/Data Modelling
- BI & Data Warehousing systems technology, including database, ETL and reporting tools
- Data Modelling and Architectural solution design
- Integral part of Design Authority/Architectural design of several large solutions
- Operate as part of the Global BI & Data team and be responsible for Data factory data, solution support, maintenance and development of data and reporting capability
- Responsible for providing analytical support for new and existing business requirements
- Work directly with the Senior Data Architect, BI Analysts and Chief Data Officer, to fully support successful transition from legacy and redundant solutions onto new business focused, scalable and fit for purpose solutions
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.