Seeking a JDE Technical Consultant to support the hand-over of our clients B2B EDI projects. You will be responsible for all plans, schedules, assignments, and deliverables, while managing the project through each phase of the Project Life Cycle. Experience with JD Edwards Supply Chain and EDI is essential.
Key Skills & Experience:
- JDE Supply Chain and EDI flows.
- Minimum 3 years’ of EDI.
- 2 years’ of Project Management experience.
- Detailed understanding of data integration, data mapping, cloud-based services concepts and business data flows.
- Relational database experience (Oracle, DB2/UDB, or SQL Server) with basic SQL skills.
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Visio.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, fast learner, proactive and self-sufficient.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Sterling Integrator, IBM WTX, EDI communication protocols (e.g. VANs,AS2).
- •Agile methods (SCRUM).
- Experience in designing, constructing, implementing and documenting enterprise integration solutions.
- Process diagraming foundation and methodologies and technologies such as UML etc.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with a matrix organisation.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related fields or equivalent professional education/experience.
Location: UK – Home based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.