Our client, a UK based global end user, are seeking a BI Developer / QlikView Developer. The successful candidate will be experienced in solving business problems by gathering requirements and technical specifications from key stakeholders, designing solutions, developing customizations, testing, and final deployment following Change Management process (ITIL lifecycle). This is an entirely remote based role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in BI, Data Analytics and Analysis
- Solid, demonstrable experience in Data Warehouse Technologies and Data Modelling
- Master in the following technologies: QlikView, NPrinting, QV Report, QV Mail, SQL Server Database (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS), Azure/Cloud Platforms, PowerBI
- High level of proficiency in Error Resolution, Error Handling & Debugging
- Creative, results driven and pro-active
- Qlikview Developer / Designer / Data architect certifications
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Distribution or Supply Chain industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Data Model/Schema within ERP systems e.g. SAGE 100, NetSuite
- English essential, any other languages beneficial
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.