Our global end user client requires an Application Support Manager to lead day to day activities of their Application Support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of Application Support Analysts and will be accountable for ensuring that IT applications function and perform as expected, and in accordance with business needs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant previous experience leading Application Support teams
- Experienced Team Manager; including managing people through formal appraisals and the setting of objectives
- Managing 3rd party provider
- Strong Technology background with knowledge of numerous applications
- Able to manage and engage with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business
- Previous experience of overseeing a high number of applications (i.e. 150+) is essential
- Experience of leading application support for a userbase in excess of 5000 people is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing all aspects of the EMEA IT Application Support team
- Support the implementation of projects, business application enhancement requests and third party application upgrades
- Manage budgets and track spending on both technology and staff
- Identify opportunities and needs for new features/enhancements
- Ensure effective communication to stakeholders throughout the business
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.