Our Microsoft partner client requires a Microsoft Dynamics CE Lead Developer to provide technical leadership and expertise to their clients. The role will be home based with regular travel to project sites. Candidates need to be based within a commutable distance of London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge/experience of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Desire and aptitude to stay up to date with new software releases
- Experience with Agile development and delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Strong Visio skills, or similar tool, for business process modelling
- Demonstrable investment in technical skills
- Understanding of industry standards and current technology trends
- Previous experience working for a Microsoft Partner/Consultancy is preferred
- Provide Dynamics CRM/CE technical expertise
- Develop and support code standards, best practice, configuration and change management processes
- Lead the technical design for Dynamics365 and integration with other applications
- Lead the research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the software development life cycle
- Ensure that all configuration, customisation, integration and developments adhere to Dynamics365 best practise, current legislative guidelines and security adherence
- Responsible for managing Dynamics365 installations, upgrades and configuration
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.